Holy Week in Mallorca. Tic-Tac … Finally! There is less left so you can take a few days rest.
Sure there are many ways to enjoy these days of Holy week, but in Sin Rumbo Mallorca we want to give you the best from Port d’Andratx.
On the one hand, we want to tell you that we have been preparing all the details so that you can enjoy our fleet:
- Beneteau Oceanis 323 – Sailboat completely renovated in 2019.
- Capelli Tempest 700 – Our largest RIB already has its engine maintenance and overhaul done.
- Saver 620 WA – New rigid boat with cabin incorporated in 2019.
- Saver 580 MG – Candy-colored semirigid to sweeten the day at sea, has already revised its Bluethooth engine and radio.
- Capelli Tempest 470 – Our revised semi-rigid and ready for new adventures.
- Sun Chaser – The coolest, non-license needed boats on the island are waiting for you after their review of engines and radio with Bluetooth.
On the other hand, we want to remember that you have at your disposal a section of services so that you can hire any extra that will perfect you even more the day. In this way, the only thing you will have to think about is what swimsuit to choose.
In this publication we wanted to transfer everything you have at your disposal, for this reason, we add a small list of the services we offer:
- Premium Snorkel
- Hydrate Pack
- Paddle Surf
- Water activities
- Extension of hours
You know, for more information and reservations, you can contact +34 652795412
This Holy Week you have the opportunity to enjoy in Port d’Andratx.
We wait for you!